Sony Music • Associate Art Director / 2016-2017
- Created packaging layouts, managed production of ten album reissues, and digital music related content. Created album packaging for The Netflix Original Series Stranger Things, Jeff Buckley, and Shawn Colvin.
- Successful creative lead on newly created innovative app platform over a 6-month period for KPMG employees to share stories and experiences for engagement and retention. Employees shared more than 100,000 posts.
bbdo • designer / 2013-2016
Worked in the BBDO design group. Creating visual and UX design for apps, presentations for prospective clients, advertising campaign guidelines, interactive advertising layouts, awards submission boards.
Clients include: AT&T, Autism Speaks, CVS, Empire State Development, Exxon-Mobil, FedEx, Johnson’s Baby, NovoNordisk, Noven, NYPD, Pedigree, Starbucks, and Visa.
Freelance designer / 2012-2013
- Designed memorable assets for Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards and Upfronts. Created easy to assemble marketing templates for TwoTwelve to easily create personalized client presentations.
- Clients include: Viridian Energy, AKA Promotions, McGarryBowen, New York Times, Knowledge Network, TwoTwelve, Nickelodeon, Downtown Music Publishing.
DESIGN INTERN / 2011
- Assisted six art directors with compositions, key art, and typography, creating alternate layouts and typographic explorations as needed. Productions included Evita, Guthrie Theater, Porgy and Bess and The Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.